The original standard of softness
Ultrasuede® is a luxurious yet highly functional non-woven material with a suede texture made
possible by leveraging the most advanced fiber technologies at Toray — the inventor of the ultra-fine fiber.
Dependable thickness and softness packed with robust functionality, Ultrasuede® ST is a versatile, medium-weight material ideally suited for a wide range of applications, from apparel and accessories to industrial products and more. And now that it’s made with partially plant-based polyester. Toray has improved Ultrasuede® in a substantial way — one that is helping us realize a carbon-neutral society.
- Soft touch, with luxurious texture
- Superior durability
- Breathability and permeability for true comfort
- Easy to care for and maintain
- Uniform and lightweight
- No fraying
- Made using 30% plant-based polyester
- Style: 8023
- Composition: 75% polyester ultra-microfiber non-woven (30% plant-based) with 25% non-fibrous polyurethane binder
- Width: 58" / 1,480mm
- Put up: 33yd. / 30m R.O.T.
- Thickness: 0.7mm
- Weight: 6.8 oz per sq. yard / 230g per sq. meter
- Fiber Fineness: 0.19 denier
From everyday upkeep to removing stains, visit this page to learn how to care for your Ultrasuede®.