The original standard of softness.
Soft, tactile appeal perfectly complements the sturdy dependability of ultra-microfiber in Ultrasuede® ST. This versatile, medium-weight material is ideally suited for wide-ranging applications from apparel and accessories to industrial products and more. That's why Ultrasuede® ST is used by top designers from New York to Paris, Milan, Tokyo and increasingly around the world.
- Natural-looking suede surface.
- A soft, plush hand with a sensuous feel.
- Excellent breathability enhances comfort for the skin.
- Carefree durability and resilience.
- Superior resistance to crocking, pilling, fraying, stretching and shrinking.
- Firm colorfastness.
- Style: 2223
- Composition: 65% polyester ultra-microfiber non-woven with 35% non-fibrous polyurethane binder
- Width: 45” / 1,150mm
- Put up: 33yd. / 30m R.O.T.
- Thickness: 0.8mm
- Weight: 6.43 oz per sq. yard / 210g per sq. meter
- Fiber Fineness: 0.14 denier
From everyday upkeep to removing stains, visit this page to learn how to care for your Ultrasuede®.