The physical properties that result in the unique performance characteristics of Ultrasuede® make it ideal for technical and innovative uses in an almost infinite number of industrial applications. As tactile and colorful molded skins for smartphones and laptops, or as iPad and camera cases, Ultrasuede® is an integral part of today's electronics products.
Sometimes called "Original Skin," Ultrasuede® is also ideal for covering orthotics. It can also be used for a host of medical applications. Or as used in POP displays, its "nap" contributes a subtle and luxurious sophistication to merchandise as desirable as diamonds and as necessary as delicate, precision instruments requiring softly padded protection.
- Available adhesive film backings to adhere to virtually any substrate.
- Widest range of colors, printed patterns and embossing capabilities.
- Washable, spot-cleanable.
- Resists color fading, scuffing and other signs of wear.
- High resistance to abrasion.
- High elasticity and flexibility.
- Moisture and air permeability.
- Shock absorption.
Ecsaine® for Industrial Applications
Ultrasuede® for industrial applications is branded as Ecsaine®.
Made through a three-dimensional fusion of ultra-microfiber non-woven fabric and elastic polymer, Ecsaine® is a new breed of industrial material from Toray.
To find out more about Ecsaine® for Industrial Applications, click here.